Please take the Statement of Policy into account when submitting papers.
- Scholarly articles should be no more than 5,000 words in length double spaced including references.
- Due to limitations of space, we regret footnotes and endnotes cannot be accepted.SDI follows the use of nonsexist language. Any material deviating significantly will be returned to the author for revision.
- Include with 4 copies of typed manuscript the following:
- disk in IBM format, MS Word
- the author(s) home address, telephone number, e-mail on cover page only, to ensure anonymity of review by the editorial board. This address will be included at the end of a published article for readers’correspondence with authors.
- An abstract of 60 words or less
- All citations must be included in the text and listed alphabetically at the end of the article in the References section. Use APA (2001 5th ed.) publication guidelines available from: Order Department, American Psychological Association, P.O. Box 2710, Hyattsville, MD 20784, (703) 247-7705. Online information is available at: http://www.apastyle.org/
Send manuscript and correspondence to:
Vijayan K. Pillai, Ph.D.
Editor – Social Development Issues
School of Social Work, University of Texas at Arlington
Arlington, TX 76019